#1 2018-07-31 10:17:31

Felicia83U

Just want to say Hello!

[h1]So where do you start to begin Writing and publishing a Kindle eBook[/h1]
If you are good at researching and writing, this will be perfect for you, if not you will just have to learn? as it is clearly large part of publishing a Kindle ebook puzzle:)
With the Amazon Kindle, anyone can publish an eBook and make money.
The Kindle app is now available on almost any invention of tech from ( laptops, iPads, smartphones and yes, Kindles )
so your market for publishing a Kindle ebook is huge!
List your eBook and you stand to make 70% of the sale. Considering Amazon is the ultimate selling machine in itself, that is an excellent deal.
Considering an acceptable rate for most affiliates is around 30% ( + is always better of course )

The key to success with eBooks is to write non-fiction. Simply bundling knowledge “you’ve had” researched and compiled on a common problem
( eg.’ secrets’ to finding a job ) and then presenting it in a simple to grasp format ( an eBook) which justifies the person spending a few quid on it.
Another tip with publishing a Kindle ebook is to have a graphic designer create a beautiful front cover and therefore make the eBook stands out,
once your volume is live on the Kindle store, it’s really important to get some review’s so it is placed higher in the search results.
Welcome readers to leave an honest review at the end of your book to help with your search rankings.
The best part of this is, that once you’ve put in the time ( add 20 hours ), you’ll make a passive income for years to come!
For a step-by-step template to publishing and earning with eBooks sign up to my newsletter
I hope you enjoyed reading this post if you did please give it a share or a like,
also don’t forget to sign up to all my insider Make Money Tips in my monthly newsletter.
as always your comments below are appreciated!
As always NO BS or Scams, Admin of this Facebook Group
To our continued health and success
Eric

Subscribe to Our Newsletter[/h2]
Get free insights with top work at home tips, delivered directly to your inbox!
[/i][ulist][*][/i] Your info is safe[/ulist]

jQuery("head").append(

Board footer